We get our insurance thru Preferred One Community Health Plan. It was ~$380/
per month total for two unmarried individuals, co-pay, but no deductable, no
lifetime limit. I am slightly less to insure apparently because I'm 5 years
younger than my partner, eventhough I am female (capable of reproducing at
any minute) and my partner is male. I just got our renewal notice, and
because I had appendicitis last year, our rate has increased 36%!! It is now
going to be ~$514/ per month for the two of us. Looking on back on this, if
you can afford it, have a dedecutable. I'm sure that even with no
catastrophic events this year, our rates will probably go up again next
year, but perhaps not so dramaticly.

~jacque