It's mostly terminal/ssh stuff.  Very usefull for servers and whatnot...
Besides.  How secure it it if I simply switch virtual consoles?  A
simple alt-Fx and your there.  I want to be logged out of the system.

I just used the nohup command and everything seems to be working.  Lot's
a hard drive access etc.

Thanks for the help everyone.
sim