Quoting jima (jima at gimp.damnation.net):
>  Has anyone downloaded it yet?  Sun's servers are maxed out, and my boss
> is whining at me to get it (uhm, the Windows copy, that is).
>  Thanks in advance.

Hmm, cannot even find it.

I go to www.sun.com, click on the big o'graphic "A Brigther Star". This takes me
to the Software Feature Story. I click on the StarOffice[tm] 6.0 Beta software
link and that takes me to the StarOffice 6.0 BETA Get the Software page. I click
on High Bandwidth Option, Click on Linux (x86), Takes me to the Sign On Page,
Entered my personal ID and password, clicked Log In, Click StarOffice, all that
is listed there is 5.2, anyone have the exact url to 6.0?
--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500