Nice pipe Mr. Crumley, (that sounds bad, I know)  I just downloaded it
at 220kB/s, my tax dollars really do something.  Anyone who hunts you
down for helping them to distribute their software should be, ah, hmm,
hunted down.  :-P

Thanks.

--
The more I know, the more I know I don't know.
Confused and confusing since 1966.

SG, O.S.D.  (Opinionated, Social, Deviate.)