http://www.coolermaster.com/products/atc/atc400.html

Also, Antec has a case called the SX1030B.  The company that actually makes
that case makes some sweet rackmount stuff, however, I forgot the name of
the company that really makes it.  Do a search on google or something.  If
you find it, post the link to the companies site here, they have some sweet
stuff on their site.