On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Bill Layer spoke forth:

> Does a downed list constitute sufficient cause to reschedule a beermeeting?

Absolutely not!  Just like American pride, the beer meetings cannot be
stopped by mere server downtime.

> Shall we improvise and have one anyway?

Duh.  Of course we shall.

> How about the Dubliner Pub, on University & Cretin / Vandalia.. No food,
> but good beers, decent scotch selection and maybe even a little Irish
> music. If there is a different venue preferred, say so.

I can't stay long, so no food might be a good option.  Irish music also a
plus. (I'm not Irish, but some days I wish I was...)

> If we can get half a dozen 'yesses', let's do it...

yessss no 1.

-Brian