I am trying to send an email via a Java Servlet and am getting this
error:

DEBUG: getProvider() returning
javax.mail.Provider[TRANSPORT,smtp,com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport,Sun
Microsystems, Inc]
DEBUG SMTP: useEhlo true, useAuth false

DEBUG: SMTPTransport trying to connect to host "localhost", port 25

DEBUG SMTP RCVD: 220 TVS-web ESMTP Sendmail 8.9.3/8.9.3; Fri, 26 Oct
2001 23:09:50 -0700

DEBUG: SMTPTransport connected to host "localhost", port: 25

DEBUG SMTP SENT: EHLO
DEBUG SMTP RCVD: 501 EHLO requires domain address

DEBUG SMTP SENT: HELO
DEBUG SMTP RCVD: 501 HELO requires domain address

Of course there are other Java exceptions, but I am not including those,
I am using JavaMail. I assume this is a sendmail configuration error.
Thanks for any help.

Erick