Shawn wrote:

>Why are you going with Win95????  You have ME installed now, and your current
>machine may not be supported by W95.  If you're licensed for WinME, I'd stick
>with that.

I hate ME intensely.  I have my 95 disks from my previous machine.  I
only use Windows for two things: my printer and my digital camera.  I'm
hoping I can get the printer sorted in Linux after my overhaul (Anyone
know about USB in Linux?) in which case I only need Win until they make
Linux drivers for my camera.  I suppose if I got the printer working in
Linux then I wouldn't care too much whether it is ME or 95.

>Good luck!  I remember my first Linux install....

Thanks.  :)

Lorry