From: Scott Dier [mailto:dieman+tclug at ringworld.org]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 11:41 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Dishwasher

* Yaron <jethro at freakzilla.com> [010915 13:50]:
> (1) As Jay said, make sure you're not very attached to the microwave.
> (2) Do it in a VERY WELL VENTILATED AREA.
> (3) Let me know, I'll bring the camera (No I'm NOT too chicken to do it
>     myself. I'm just afraid my wife will kill me, is all).

My parents might still have an old microwave they wanted to 'give' me.
I could ask him this week if thats still an open offer and we can meet
somewhere and try this out :)

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net

"History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of
urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure."
		- Justice Thurgood Marshall (1989)