So I was on another mailing list, helping someone out with their "compose"
key, when I thought, "Hey, what else can I do with these keys?" I've got a
pc104 keyboard, which means three "Windows" keys at the bottom. The right
"flying Windows" key (code 116) is already mapped by default to the "compose"
key. KDE lets one create program short-cuts, so I started mapping my favorite
programs to the left "flying Windows" (code 115) key + mnemonic key, such as
"q" for "Quake3". :) But that still leaves that little menu key (code 117). I
don't want to map it to a menu, since I really don't use menus much. And,
come to think of it, there are other dead keys, such as Print Screen/SysRq,
Scroll Lock, and Pause/Break. Do any of you have creative/useful ideas for
better use of the keys?
	:Peter