> The OmniView SE's are notorious for this. If you upgrade to an OmniView
> Pro or Matrix, you won't have any of these problems, or so I've been told.
>
> Have you tried Belkin's support?

I had an OmniView SE on my workstations at a previous job and this
worked about 1/2 the time.  Other wise you get to apply the Microsoft
Fix(tm) and reboot.
http://www.belkin.com/support/faq/F1D104.html#7

The link directly to the linux fix doesn't work so if resetting the
switch doesn't work look a little further down the page for Linux.

We've got Cybex equip at the office now and I'm very happy with this
Cybex (now avocent) SwitchView OSD series.  It has NEVER locked up in
the year we've owned it.  I love it!
http://www.cybex.com/cybex/publicw2.nsf/productshidden/SwitchView+OSD

A 4 Port version can be seen here:
http://www.cybex.com/cybex/publicw2.nsf/productshidden/SwitchView+MP