On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:06:38 -0500
"Terry Houle" <houle at citilink.com> wrote:

> I think MBNA has an affinity card for just about everything. Any way
> they can make money. I cancelled my Sierra card with them cause of
> issues and they are now on my boycott list.  IMHO I would avoid them,
> thought I like the thought of the Linux card as I did the Sierra Club
> card.

What kind of issues did you have with them?  I had an account years ago,
but I closed it due to not needing it.  I'm looking at transferring my
single card to another, and the nice thing about this one is that some
money does to go the linuxfund.  Other than that, I'd go with something
else.

--
Shawn

sfertch at real-time.com