Randy,

It is indeed possible - I did the same thing with
Win98/Debian on a couple of 40GB drives. W2K is a little
fiddly to get dual booting, but google will find several
how-tos.  One advantage of two HDs is putting the swap
file/partition for each OS on a separate drive.  So if W2K
is using HD1, create a GB partition on HD2 for the sole use
of its swapfile.  And create a partition on HD1 for the
Linux swap partition.  This speeds things up, as searches in
virtual memory can happen at the same time as data searches
on the HD.

Cheers, Paul

<rclark at lakesplus.com>