Quoting Shane Kinney (shane at shell.schulte.org):
> Hey evreyone,
> I have recently obtained a Sparc Station 2, but I don't have a Sun moniter
> to hook it up to. If any of you have any Sparc Boxes that you want to sell
> as well as Sun Moniters, please let me know. I would gladly by them,
> especially if they are working condition.

Any monitor will work with a Sparc2. It's the cable you need special. What gfx
card is in the sparc2? If I remember right it's a piece of crap. :-) Any reason
not to go headless or are you wanting a workstation out of this box?
--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500