folks, the installfest is begin held at my office.  The other night I
setup the area.  We have about a dozen large work areas (oversized
cubicals).  There are 2 powerstrips and 2 ethernet hooks in most of
them.  I can't stress enough that if you have spare switches or hubs,
please bring them.  There were 99 folks registers last time I checked
and given past installfests, most people hang out the better part of the
day.

If you have questions, please email me or call my work # 612-312-0172.