I'm still looking for any handy dandy tips on this one, but with 2k, not XP.
I managed to get lucky once, only once. I've followed the same doc, right at
the boxes, line by line. Seems all I get out of it is that I'm a computer
account. I got desparate and tried as root and that gives me 'bad username
or password'. All that fancy point and click crap can't even narrow it down
more than that.

I have to think there's an easier way?

-mj