On Fri, 01 Mar 2002 09:27:22 -0600
Andrew Nemchenko <drew at usfamily.net> wrote:

> If you have an old splatmaster I think that you would enjoy playing with
> us
> then. I agree that Stock class is a great way to play it involves much
> more
> skill than just spray and pray, this is why we decided to hold this
> event in
> order to promote pump play. Also for all those who are interested but
> down own a
> paintball gun, we will have pumps on hand that you will be able to use
> for free.

Whoohoo!  Time to pull thy trusty, old reliable Sheridan rifle out of storage.  It was heavily modified to being a near tournament level gun years ago, but has always remained one pump one shot. but I took off the CO2 tank, went back to being 12gram with a 40 round box on top.  =)

When is being planned for again?

Shawn