> Anyone been to the Apple Store in MOA and seen those cool shere chairs the kids
> sit on when playing on the iMacs?

yeah, they're pretty nifty-looking. pretty comfortable too; if you're
kid-sized. :)

actually ran across a clueful person when I was there... big guy by the name
of Ryan Lundbrek. showed me how to get to the OpenFirmware prompt on new
Macs, and talked about how KSTP TV uses NetBSD on the streaming-video
servers that send their broadcast video streams.

even if you don't like Macs, go take a look at the store sometime; it's an
interesting experience. it's good to see the popular games on the shelves,
that have been ported to OSX, and know that it's at least sorta-kinda UNIX.
;)

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Network Engineer