On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 08:17:23AM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Quoting Callum Lerwick (seg at haxxed.mine.nu):
> > Hey anyone want a big chunky LaserJet Plus? It works, it just can't
> > print more than a quarter page of graphics because of its 512k of RAM,
> > making it a glorified ASCII printer for the most part. ;P
>
> I have one of these, we have dubbed it the "inmovable object". I believe it
> eminates its own gravitational force.

Technically, every object exerts a gravitational force :)

These printers are giant though.  IIRC, you can get them to do full-page
non-plain-text printing by using font cartridges.
Gabe Turner                                             gabe at msi.umn.edu
SGI Origin Systems Administrator,
University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
 for Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation         www.msi.umn.edu