* Mike Hicks <hick0088 at tc.umn.edu> [020430 20:56]:
> Wow, that forward, then reverse resolves to debian-mirror.cs.umn.edu.
> Must be right down the hall for you ;-)  How'd getting a .debian.org
> address come about?

The machine wasn't being used, so I got debian to ship it to me, which
was ok because I'm also a DD.  We donate on average about 25mbps to the
thing.  There is potential for another massive mirror coming soon, too.

Note that UMN has 688mbps of internet2 connectivity, and by this
september will have 350mbps of i1 connectivty.  25mbps, especially if
10-20% is i2 is really not too bad on the scale of things. :)

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/