Gladiator is offline as I rebuild the RAID array. I'm not sure what happened,
but I received several log entries that the boot drive was having problems.

Went to the office and could not get a console. Was forced to reset the machine.
On boot, the RAID array said it needed to be rebuilt.

Didn't have many options (just 2 rebuild or continue, continue what? I don't
know, I choose rebuild), so I started the array rebuild. In 1 hour wall time,
only 5% was rebuilt.

I'll let everyone know once we are back online.

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500