On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 09:49:29AM -0500, JEROME STUART wrote:

>     Note: forwarded message attached.

Hopefully there was some legitimate content in this mail amongst all the
"To:" and "Subject: FWD" lines.

I didn't examine it but if this was a virus that this person is sending to
our humble list I'm of the opinion that a couple things should happen.

a: Limit attachments to list
b: Rudimentary "Potential Bad Attacthment" rejection
	(I do this with exim's system filter)
c: We remove the offender from the list before he infects the other
subscribers of the list who use insecure mail clients (which would in turn
add more traffic and more infection and more load on an already busy list
server.

Just my .02

--
Ben Lutgens				 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator	 | http://www.sistina.com/

"I got a wife and kids too but you don't see me out here stealing Imperial
Droids now do ya?"