My LFS box is a p150 with 64 megs of RAM.  Yeah, I'm still installing
stuff, but patience is a virtue. :)  I don't think it's a big deal that it
is taking so long, since I can irc, watch tv, make dinner, or whatever
while it is compiling something.  As for your question, I don't know
anything about that.  But if you can't do it, at least know there's someone
doing this with a slower box than you.
;)

Lorry