Personally, I'm waiting to buy an Ibook until they come out with ATI Radeon
with 32MB onboard.  They just released it with 16MB, but Jaguar (their new
GUI, 3d accelerated) requires 32MB.  Unfortunately, the onboard memory is
not upgradeable.

I have a G3 running OSX sitting on my desk here at work, and I absolutely
love the thing.  Plus, it runs one of the greatest network monitoring tools
ever made, Intermapper (http://www.dartware.com), and it's only available
for Macs.  I've been looking at their new Xserve 1u servers too, and I might
have a few of them sometime this year.