On Tuesday 01 October 2002 10:58 pm, Doug Hanson wrote:
> Hi all :)
>
>     The family is looking to replace our old Kodak DC50 digital
> camera with a new one!  I am looking for a 2.0+ MP with the average
> features.  Does anyone any one have a biased or unbiased opinion on
> the current market of cameras in this range? I would like to stay
> in the $200.00 - $300.00 range. Thanks in advance for the input :)

The Nikon Coolpix 2500 is a very good camera and priced at the top
end of your range ($299.99 locally).  3x zoom 2.11 MB.  A feature I
like a lot is the pivoting lens, this allows you to keep the
viewfinder pointed at you all the time.

Check it out.  I am sure it is at almost any good camera store (that
handles "Nikon", and only good camera shops handle "Nikon").

--
cYa

John

Don't give up.  DON'T EVER GIVE UP!!!