On Sat, 12 Oct 2002, Paul L. Schumacher wrote:
> I assume others received this worn too, with the subject Barnabas.

 No, but I got the one with no subject. :P
 For those who might think to call hellfire upon Eric Stanley (whose
address was in the "from" field), I highly doubt it had anything to do
with him.  As I recall, this particular worm (whose name I forget offhand,
and don't care enough about to look up) uses pilfered addresses for both
the "to" and "from."  Additionally, I doubt he'd be coming online from AOL
(well, unless you count Roadrunner as AOL), and last I checked, he was
using Mutt (does that support all of the latest worms yet?).
 I just thought I'd preempt any mud-flinging; I've had various addresses
harvested by worms, as has Bob.
 Just another reason to use Linux, huh? ;)

     Jima