> > Anyone else have similar feelings?
>
> i disagree, first of all at this point we are are straped for
> places to
> hold installfests at, we should not eliminate a place because
> it does not
> meet our educational standard

We are NOT strapped: we just haven't tried much and now are ignoring other
immediate offers.

Wrong ideas about "educational standards": some of the issues are whether

bla bla bla.... I'll try not to embarrass you at the next install fest. As far as 'professional' goes, like the fortune says.

                                        "Ok, so you're a PHD. Just don't touch anything."

Frankly, this is the most arrogant thing I've ever read on this list.

-mj