After my last apt-get dist-upgrade on my Debian testing box, I ran into
a peculiar effect when attempting to view PDFs with mozilla.  Even
though my preferences specifically say to view all PDFs using xpdf,
mozilla attempts to load acroread anyway (and acroread promptly crashes
or just quits, I'm not exactly sure).

Uninstalling acroread seems to solve the problem, but I still wonder
why mozilla overrode my preferences like that.

--
Brian Hicks <http://eight.dhs.org> <hick0142 at umn.edu> <PGP:0xADDD1F16>
   'At Zango Transportation Concepts, our motto is "Caveat Emptor"