Got a question on Job Management.  I'm wondering how to set up a job to
run on a remote machine, and keep running after a logout.

e.g.  I need to download the latest Linux ISOs from the net, but I can't
do it on the laptop because I would have to stop/resume the download
like crazy, and I don't know what I could use that would stop/resume a
download after a reboot.  So I would want to ssh/telnet to my server and
do a "lynx -dump file_on_the_web > file &" (or something similar if
there's a better way?).

I've tried some tests but they've all failed to keep going:
	tree -d /usr > junk &
	logout
junk stopped at only 4k.

So my question is, how can I keep something running after I close my
ssh/telnet connection?

Chris Frederick