Y'all have forced my hand.

Maybe it's a Russian plot to overthrow the TCLUG and all USLUG's. ;-)
Maybe it's IBM looking for help defending a position that will benefit
them in the BILLIONS of dollars. :-(
Maybe it's 12:48 pm and I'm ready for a beer =-O
Or it's a guy that really wants to get out of  California before it
falls in to the ocean :-\
Ooo, Ooo, maybe he has way to much time on his hands... wait thats me :-[

Sam.