I need some help getting this system up and running.

IBM PC Server 330.

Your place or mine, I'm up north of Anoka (about 45 minutes-hour from TC)

Can't seem to get Red Hat 9.0 to install (I think it's not detecting/booting
from SCSI CD-ROM)

Also, will need help getting the server-side set up.  (I've only done a few
basic installs for fun, no server experience)

I will need: (and able to turn on/off each at most any time)

DHCP (Server & Client)
FTP
Internet Access (can/will add 2nd NIC)

Also, if anybody knows of where I can find 4+ more HD hot-swap trays for the
SCSI HDs.  (I have a small pile of 18.2GB 10ks that need racks) The extra HDs
will go in as soon as I have racks (Only have two as of right now)

Let me know if you can help with any of the above!

Thanks!

Keith Bachman

PS- Assuming we get it working (why wouldn't we?) everyone at the installfest
will love it...(local mirror and all...)