On Monday, Jul 28, 2003, at 11:59 US/Central, Andy Moore wrote:

> rotbau wrote:
>
>> Alright, I pulled a bone headed move.  I upgraded my kernel and
>> somehow
>> munged the lilo command to update the MBR.

Note: to avoid this trouble in the future, ditch lilo in favor of grub.
With grub if there's a problem you can load and kernel and boot it via
the 'grub shell'. You can also edit boot params.

Grub is cool. Grub will get you chicks. Tons of em.

> <snip>
>

> Tom's root boot is your friend.  http://www.toms.net/rb/download.html
>
> ----
> The Wandering Dru <dru at druswanderings.net>

Ben Lutgens
System Administrator, Server Wizard, Email Guru
US Admins, Inc