On Fri, 2 May 2003, Justin Kremer wrote:
> I did just change to AT&T's "next generation" plan (GSM) and the
> coverage area is a bit smaller than the t-mobile area, but rumor has it
> that that is going to change big time soon.

Well, yeah, T-Mobile and AT&T just signed a GSM roaming agreement for this
area.  :)

> I do have a company that I swore at a lot.  Literally.  If you actually
> care about customer service, t-mobile is horrible.  As long as you never
> have problems they're great, but I started having problems with my
> service and they started telling me stupid things like "you need to
> reboot your phone 3 times a day or it won't switch from tower to tower"

wow, i've had my fair share of problems, and they've always been very
helpful, once i actually ring through to a technician.

usually, after i've had a cell phone for ~9mo (from any provider) it just
starts doing weird stuff and dropping it's signal.. t-mobile's been great
about replacing them. i guess i'm just hard on phones.. only one i've had
last is an old nokia 6190 (which my fiancee has been using the last two
years, after i had it for around a year and a half..)