And a very special thanks to the volunteers helped out this year,
including Real-Time Enterprises. I wish I could have been down there
helping out, but with the help of the volunteers it sounds like it was
a great success.

Next year we'll have to hit up some of the vendors beforehand and have
them send us some goodies.

Thanks again.

-- Clay