I sort of hate to do this and I know that there is a special list for it
but I suspect that those of you who can help me don't subscribe to that
list since you are employed.

If you think this should not have been posted then please reply to the
list, otherwise please reply to me off list.

Here is a little info about myself:
  - I have 14 years in the engineering software development industry
including international experience with all levels of system and product
design, evaluation, and development.

  - I am recognized as a dedicated and thorough professional with a
commitment to quality and excellent organizational and interpersonal
skills.

  - I have been successful managing diverse cross-functional and
cross-cultural teams.

My Background includes:
Extensive experience leading and managing groups of 2 to 5 software
engineers in software product development
5 years Linux system administration
6 years object oriented design experience in C++ & Java
9 years GUI design experience with X/Motif & Java
10 years of software application product development experience using
Unix, C/C++, X/Motif, Unix Shell
14 years programming experience on various Unix systems

Also, I am working on the first draft of the "official" installfest
HOWTO, as announced by The Linux Documentation Project:
http://www.tldp.org/ldpwn/20030826.html

If you have any leads, please let me know.
--
Eric (Rick) Meyerhoff
rick at eworld3.net
952-929-1659