From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Matt Murphy
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 8:59 AM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCLUG] Redhat says to use Windows?

*at home*, in which case, I agree. On the corporate desktop you have IT
professionals making sure that the few applications that are needed for the
business are working, and possibly even making sure nothing else does. Linux
is still lagging in terms of depth of applications and devices that support
it, and will continue to until it's taken over the corporate sector, as
windows did many years ago.

Matt

>Yeah, the company that in most peoples eyes IS linux (because they
don't know any better) is telling them that they should use Windows instead.