From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org [mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Ben Bargabus
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 10:17 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] Favorite Linux/Unix Programs...

I was bored and thinking that it would be interesting to hear what some
of your favorite Linux/Unix programs are.  Maybe an interesting response
will inspire me to learn something new.  Anyway, what are your favorite
programs, why, and what do you use them for?  (if any of you are as
bored as me today maybe this will start an interesting thread ;-)
Later,
Ben.