On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Munir Nassar wrote:

> The other kind is the one that has been more heavily marketed and it tends
> to add a price markup is called DualBIOS(tm) which is kinda like a RAID1
> CMOS.

RAID1?  Hmm.. I wasn't aware of that one.  I know there's a couple out
there, but most it's either A) A true ROM that contains a known good,
factory image that can't be overwritten or B) a pair of EEPROMs.  The
trick with 2 EEPROMs is making sure at least one of them has a good image
at all times.

-Brian