I have to admit it, when I get a Windows question I can get a little
snarly.  Especially if it's family, it just gets me in the gut.

But I've been working on getting my Debian laptop, terminal only, to
print to my printer on my W2K box. I didn't know about these ".config"
files.  It still isn't printing but I'm not getting errors or locks any
more after setting up a ".config" file.  I usually beat something to
death before I ask a question, and once I get something working  I
document the hell out of it.

Sam.