>>> auditodd at comcast.net 12/29/04 08:30PM >>>
>So when is the next install fest and Bruce will you be there with your
>SUSE v9.2 CDROMs (or DVDs) so that people can make ISO images of them on
>their hard drive to burn later?

Well, whether I will be there depends entirely on time and location. Having said
that, I've been contemplating hosting an installfest at Toro again. We've got a
new security person that's into Fedora Core right now, and I might be able to
persuade him to assist. Also have a new guy on the server team that is pure
geek, and I just know I can get him to join in. That would make it easier on me.

Bruce

P.S. I said CONTEMPLATING, so back off.