Shawn Fertch wrote:

>Not sure if they're being made or not, as I haven't looked into
>printers for a while.  But, CompUSA used to sell Samsung printers
>similar to HP Lazerjets.  I think cost was $200 for a low end model.

I have a Samsung ML-1210 laser printer that I bought 3-4 years ago for
less than $200, if I recall.  I don't use it much, still on the original
cartridge, so I can't say I have a lot of experience with it.  But it's
always worked well for me.  Linux drivers were included on the CD.  The
only minor complaint I've had is that graphics (photos) aren't too
clear, because of the printer's limited memory.

I think I've recently seen new Samsung printers selling for as low as
$100 or $150 (after rebates).

Kraig