Monday, February 16, 2004   @   10:25:52 AM Central Standard Time

Hello, and a good day to you all.

I went through my cd-rom collection (to thin out the herd a little) this weekend.  I pulled out 40 - 50 open source cd-roms that were either duplicates, or not needed in my lair anymore.  I do not have the heart to toss them, so I put them on an abandoned cd-spool where they will probably sit on my shelf getting dusty from now until the end of time.

I would like to donate any or all of these cd's to anyone in the group who might have some use for them.  I have taken good care of these disks, and they are all in great condition.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me directly at b-o-b at mn.rr.com (out-of-group).

Here is a list of what is available.

Slackware 9.1   disk 1 & 2
Slackware 9.1   update-patches - as of 17 Nov 2003
Slackware 9.0   disk 1 & 2
Slackware 9.0   update-patches - as of 17 Nov 2003
Slackware 9.0   update-patches - as of 14 July 2003
Slackware 8.1   Disk 1 - Install Disk
Slackware 8.1   update-patches - as of 17 Nov 2003
2 x Slackware 8.0       Disk 1 - Install disk
Slackware 8.0   Disk 2 & 3 (contrib & source disks)

2 x Mandrake 9.1 Beta/RC         Disk 1 & 2
Mandrake 9.1 Beta/RC    Disk 3
2 x Mandrake 8.1                Disk 1 & 2
Mandrake 8.1            Disk 3 (supp. disk)

FreeBSD 4.4     Disk 1 (install disk)
FreeBSD 5.0     Disk 1 & 2
FreeBSD 5.0     Mini-Install Cd-rom

Trustix Linux 1.5       disk 1 of 1

Debian 3.0r1    Disks 1 - 7
Debian 3.0r1    update-patches - as of 26 Feb 2003

Red Hat 8.0     Disks 1 - 5

Smoothwall Express 2.0  Current Stable Release
Smoothwall 2.0 Beta7            Beta - Pendolina release
Smoothwall 2.0 Beta6            Beta - Voyager release
Smoothwall 2.0 Beta4            Beta - Mallard release
Smoothwall 2.0 Beta             Beta - Bullet Release
Smoothwall 2.0 Beta             first beta release for 2.0

That's all for now.

With my Kindest Regards,

Robert (aka B_o_B) David Felix De Mars
West Longitude 90' 15' 43"