Does anyone have any ideas why I can't play audio CDs or watch DVDs on my
computer?  I am running Fedora Core 1.0.  I can play mpegs and avis with
MPlayer but I can't get my cds to recognized.  when i click on my cd it
tells me that it can't mount and I realize that audio cds don't mount.  any
ideas?
And another question does anyone have any ideas on where i can find a
linmodem for my Dell Inspiron 1100.  I downloaded the linmodem software to
figure out what type of linmodem I should get but I can't figure out which
one I need from that.
Also I am trying to get PengAOL to work.  Does anyone else use it and know
how to you use it?  What IPs are linux friendly?
THanks,
Chris