Hi everyone!
I am having some cdrom problems which I am hoping that someone will be able
to help me out with.
First question:
When I try to mount a data CD this is what I get...

[root at localhost chris]# mount /mnt/cdrom
mount: special device /dev/cdrom does not exist

How do I view this CD?

Second question:
I am having problems playing DVDs and music CDs. Originally Fedora
automatically recognized DVDs and music CDs now it is telling me that I do
have permission and when I put in music CDs it tells me to change my
permissions of /dev/cdrom.

Help please anyone! I have had great luck using MPlayer watching dvds and
then all of a sudden this happened. I don't know what I did.
I will try to elaborate more if someone has questions.

Thanks,
Chris