Hey guys, I am trying to get webdav to work with ssl.  I am trying to use the
Auth Basic and it is just forbiding me outright.  Here is a excerpt from my
conf file.
Alias /webdav /var/www/webdav
                <Location "/var/www/webdav">
                        DAV on
                        AuthType Basic
                        AuthName "WebDAV Storage"
                        AuthUserFile conf/htpasswd/passwd
                        Require valid-user
                 </Location>

And the log message that I get.

[Thu Sep 02 16:10:24 2004] [error] [client 216.243.186.32] client denied by
server configuration: /var/www/webdav/jsievert/test

What else am I missing or what else do you guys want to see?

Thanks,
Jason