Jima's right, and I think CGI is a good idea.  Supplying the venues a more
accurate number of attendees was the goal with Meetup but I would have
prefered it to be done all in one place.

I won't be using Meetup.com with the new fee policy so if someone would
like to volunteer their valuable time to write a RSVP form for the Beer
Meeting page it would be much appreciated.

See you guys tomorrow night,
Deborah