> I'm betting that you
> have partitions on the mirror and on drive 3 that have the same label
> on the partition, and when your system tries to go through fstab and
> mount the partitions by label it's seeing 2 of everything and failing.

That's right, it sees two partitions with a mount point of /Label

>  So modify the fstab to mount by device rather than label, then mount
> the RAID partitions somewhere in /mnt and copy the files over that you
> need.

Here is fstab. Do you know how I would mount by device? I made a few stabs
at it before, but did not get it to work.

[root at localhost root]# cat /etc/fstab
LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot             /boot                   ext3    defaults        1 2
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/cciss/c0d0p2       swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             auto    noauto,owner,kudzu
0 0

> Of course, if you want be safe when doing stuff, just put one of the
> mirrored drives in.  It should still work fine, it'll just be
> "degraded."  And if something really gets FUBAR, you have the other
> half of the mirror sitting there untouched.

 I like that idea. We will pull one drive if the other can be mounted alone.