I recently upgraded my DSL to the new 1.5Mb service from Qwest.  It required
me to upgrade the modem to the Actiontec.  Not sure I like it.

First off, whenever I tried to run bittorrent to download the latest FC4
test image, it would lock up the modem after an hour or so.  Turns out I
need to manually set some of the netfilter parameters to limit the amount of
memory the net table will eat up.  See
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,13388402?hilite=actiontec+telnet

Anyone know a way to make this permement?

The other problem I have, is I have a web server.  I have port forwarding
set up to forward external connections on port 80 to my server.  But if I
try to access the web page via my static IP address from inside, I get the
*^%(&^$ actiontec setup menu.  Anyone know how to disable this short of
disabling the actiontec web server?  Can I do modem configuration via
telnet?

Thanks in Advance.