Thanks again for all your help everyone with my PSCP issue. Got
another question . . .

On my Linux laptop I've got a 10G harddrive. Only about 5 gigs are
being used because I used to have a windows partition on it. I took
Windows off, but the partition still exists. When I check my space
with something like KDiskFree it says total space is 5.4 gigs. So
it's not "seeing" the other half of the drive.

Is there any way to delete that "empty" partition so I have more
room? I want to put more stuff on Linux, such as the new Gnome and
KDE and want the space. I've looked at the partition manager, but
I'm afraid to delete the swap partitions, or anything else, for that
matter.

What should I NOT touch so I don't mess up my current Linux
partition?
I'd rather not re-install because I don't want to risk running into
problems trying to network it again.

Thank you,
Nick Scholtes

“Take sides. Neutrality helps the
oppressor, never the victim.”
~ Elie Wiesel

View my blog & artwork!
http://artandprose.blogspot.com/
http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

Make a Difference: Stop Canada's cruel and senseless baby seal hunt!
http://www.care2.com/go/z/saveseals