Chad Walstrom wrote:
> We've got a slight situation at CBS.  Without getting into too much
> detail, I'm looking for an old, working ATA or possibly MFM hard
> drive.  We're talking circa '91 or so.  With that in mind, we may also
> need to replace the entire machine, in which case we'ld need something
> with at least three ISA slots and can run some old, decrepit version
> of DOS. (This thing has a Y2k card in it, even!)
>
> Anyway, let me know if you fellow pack rats might have something along
> those lines.  You can email me directly, off the list.

i have some 850 megs ATA drives that i have not gotten around to
destroying yet.

I also have some Pentium classic/pro boards and procs about. ATX form
factor. 4pci+4isa, no ram.

somewhere i also have a 486 or two, at least one fully assembled and
ready to go.

I also have some 386 boxen but i never powered them up, and no amount of
protective gear/lysol/divine protection would get me to put my hands
inside those things.

the price is that you take it all. as is.

--
Munir Nassa